We are happy to release Shika 1.3.16 with a minor improvement by adding labels to the rating type questions. Besides this, we have also fixed many bugs in this release.
Read on for more details and the detailed changelog.
Added rating label for rating-type questions
When you are creating a Rating type question, it can get confusing when you have a scale of 5 or 10 what each node of the scale or rating means. With the Labels, you can make it clear what each rating means
+ Feature Added (1):
- #147368 Adding the rating label in questions
- #147310My discussion icon missing on the dashboard
- #147251Front panel>> Courses>> category is not getting reset
- #146569 Admin panel>> Edit Course>> change the category of course>> try to save course >>subscription gets removed
- #147101 Associate files getting a blank popup
- #147087User Course Category Report - need to have column Completion Percentage based on Enrolled courses
- #147014 Hierarchy >> when we export>>file does not get download
- #147007 ES points not getting allocated on after course completion
- #147000 Manage Enrolments> Courses under the unpublished category are getting displayed while adding the new enrolment
- #146314 Quiz -> Add questions -> Generate a Question Pool and Generate Quizzes dynamically - Filters labels are getting hide.
- #146245Quiz lesson -> Question pool -> Existing rule = Required sign missing for some of the required fields
- #145865 Text & Media lesson type -> Simple WYSIWYG Editor -> Launch editor = System redirect to FE view on click Read more link
- #145646 Logging in takes the user to the ‘Buy Now’ page
- #143674 Quiz/Exercise - The questions getting mixup in between Sections
- #130438 Course progress is not getting updated even if the user completes the attempt