This release introduces a new feature that has been a horizontal extension for Techjoomla but wasn't released as yet - com_hierarchy. This lets you set context specific hierarchy relations between users. The utilisation for this is mainly to set training managers for users. These 'Managers' shall be able to assign & enrol courses to users under them from the frontend with the new Assignment workflow that is also released in this version. This is also a dependency to our migration to TJ reports which will allow for features like Teacher reports and Manager reports in v1.1.10.
Besides this major feature, we have also introduced a configuration for Certificate orientation & introduced a spent time column in the attempts view on the frontend.
Read on for the full change log
- #104845 Front panel>>course TOC>>Added time spent the column on pop-up view of attempts.
- #106591 Shika configuration > Decide Orientation for Certificate PDF.
- #104185: Nomination workflow to let manager nominate Users under them for Courses. Also, allow Manager to approve Course enrolments.(Set managers in hierarchy)
- Introducing com_hierarchy in the standard package for managing User hierarchy relations. This can be used to set managers for users.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
- #107484 Front End >> Go to any public course >> Guest Users are able to access expired lessons
- #107480 After uninstalling Shika package, link as lesson and article as lesson plugins are not getting uninstalled
- #107400 Front panel>> Shows notice when we hide taught by and show course information from course module.
- #106864 When the user name is created with special character then in the front panel, the user sees the blank page after launching SCORM lessons.
- #104735 Due Date appears in the incorrect format on the dashboard if the date is blank while assigning from admin panel.
- #104460 On front panel dashboard we can see the expired certificate, it should show certificate is expired.
- #104021 Backend -> manage enrolment -> date filters format and list view start date and due date format should be the same.
- #107214 Front panel>> Question formatting issue > question gets wrapped while taking the quiz on the frontend.
- #39190 Able to de-enrol from the ACY Mailing list when de-enrolled from course.