It gives us great pleasure to announce the stable release of Quick2Cart v2.1. The most exciting feature in this release is support for Downloadable Products which has been a feature that users have been requesting for quite some time now. Whats more, you can also offer a free sample download if you wish !
The second feature is the introduction of PayPal adaptive payments for Quick2Cart. This feature is an awesome value add if you are using Quick2Cart in multi vendor mode & have to deal with the hassle of manually managing payouts. Adaptive payments can automate this for you !
Besides this there have lots of small improvements in the usability & quite a few small features have been added. Some of them are the option to have a mini Add to Cart popup instead of the big one, Color coding for order statuses & introduction of an SKU field when adding products. A new Merchandise sales report has also been added with the option to export it as a CSV.
To see the full details of what has changed in this release, please read on to view the complete changelog.
Changelog for v2.1
+ Features added
- Feature #25191: paid e-product download support
- Feature #21512: Direct payments to vendors and commission share to Admins via PayPal Adaptive
- Feature #25957: mini add2cart popup on buy now
- Feature #21480: compo config to define format of amount display
- Feature #15931: Use color coding for order status
- Feature #20240: add terms and condition check on checkout
- Feature #23173: add sku field for all CCK products
- Feature #23778: Merchandise sales report with CSV export
- Feature #24982: jQuery validation on checkout form
- Feature #25035: Add middle name field for checkout form
- Feature #25078: create store related coupon in admin side when Multivendor is ON