JBolo 2.9 Stable with file sending support is now released go the general public. This version has all known & reported issues fixed.
Thank you so much for waiting for this release for so long & thanks very much for all the users who have helped test our Beta & make this version stable.
The major attraction of this release is the ability to send files to the user you are chatting with. This is the one major feature besides a host of bug fixes that makes this release much more stable & much less likely to have conflicts with any other extensions.
Stay tuned to JBolo updates as these few months we have dedicated to releasing new updates to JBolo & more new features are coming real soon. We shall be blogging live about these new things & approach that we are taking starting from Mid February.
The Download is available to all active subscribers in the "My Subscriptions" section on the site.
For the full change log please read on..
- Send file button not working in IE8 (User not able to send OR receive files in IE8)
- Logged in users if they do not log out expressly, they are logged out by detecting mouse activity. This is to solve the Bug that JBolo prevented auto logout of users due to Joomla's Session timeout
- Sending message to session timed out user shows untranslated string error in chat box
- Online users count should be shown in chat list
- When page is refreshed, the minimized chat boxes should not maximize.
- if user is logs off his/her name should not be displayed in online users list
- Style tags coming in ajax response and breaking json format