Joomla Extension Directory page for J!PHPlist can be viewed here.
J!PHPlist extension brings the hugely popular newsletter solution from tincan.co.uk - PHPlist to Joomla, CB & JomSocial.
This extension does away with the problem of most bridges which dont offer double opt in to subscriptions. A Double Opt is offered when the user is created in PHPlist thus making the system compatible with shared hosts which have very strict anti spam policies.
Note that Joomla & PHPlist need to be on the same server.
Check the Demos here :
Joomla Only : The live http://techjoomla.com website uses J!PHPlist in this mode.
With CB : http://demoz.techjoomla.com
With JomSocial : http://techjoomla.com/demoz_js
Screenshots : http://techjoomla.com/cb-phplist/cool-screenshots-of-the-upcoming-jphplist-extension.html
The Extension Includes:
Joomla User & System Plugin
- CB Plugin
- JomSocial Application
J!PHPList brings with it seamless integration of PHPList with either Plain Joomla , Community Builder or JomSocial.
- This Component allows to Configure a PHPlist installtion that you want your Joomla installation to connect with.
- The Plugin allows the User to Subscribe to the lists in PHPlist at registration & also Add or Modify his Subscriptions from a 'My Subscriptions' menu / CB Profile / JomSocial Profile.
- PHPlist params can be mapped with CB/JomSocial fields & are maintained in sync. Thus, the full power of PHPlist can be used used with Joomla.
- Selective Mailing to users in Specific Locations etc can now be done via PHPlist.
- Batch Sync feature now allows you to do a first sync for large Joomla sites without a timeout.
- Double Opt in support in all integration modes as well as the first sync.
- Auto Template override for Joomla Integration mode.
- 'Suggest' Params support to detect PHPlist settings
- Allows you to configure PHPlist Batch mail settings from within Joomla & also has inbuilt settings for popular hosting providers.
- Attribute matching for configuring PHPlist attributes with CB or JomSocial depending on the sync mode.
The Support subscription entitles you to support as well as access to updates for the product during this period. You can install the product on as many sites as you want, but support will be provided for one domain only. You can keep using the product on your site for life but updates can only be accessed in the subscription period. Please See FAQs for details about the subscription.