Quick2cart v2.0.2 is out with Easysocial Integration!
Friday, 25 October 2013 10:31
We are very glad to announce the release of Quick2cart v2.0.2 which adds support for Stack Ideas's brand new Easysocial.
With Quick2Cart, you can easily turn your Social Network into a full out Social Ecommerce system ! Each user can create one or more stores, add their own products & you as an admin can earn a nice fee per transaction !
Get it Today !
Read on to know what Quick2cart v2.0.2 has.
- Features added
- Activity stream intergration with Easysocial when store owner adds a product
- Activity stream intergration with Easysocial when user buys a product
- Activity stream intergration with Easysocial when a user creates a store
- Support Easysocial to display list of latest stores on the profile page of a Store owner
- Support Easysocual to display list of latest products on the profile page of a Store owner
- Add Config option to Enable / Disable "https" for checkout page.
- Add Config option to allow guest checkout only and bypass registration process
- Facility to ON / OFF editor for product description on "Add Product" page
- Make extension compatible with PHP < 5.3
- Bugs fixed
- + - buttons on "Add to cart" view does not look good
- Module suffix class is not applying main module div
- Language constant for "select category" is missing in helper file
- 'QTC_OPTIONS_NOT_SAVE' alert on saving first cck product
- Techjoomla strapper is not loaded on PHP < 5.3
- wrong zoo item name copied in qtc_article_name
- Tasks done
- Don't show attribute option price and prefix when attribute option price=0