Invitex v2.8.2 is out with Easysocial Integration!
Friday, 25 October 2013 10:31
We are very glad to announce the release of Invitex v2.8.2 which adds support for Stack Ideas's brand new Easysocial. Besides adding tight Easysocial integration we also have a improved Payplans integration. Plus bugs reported in the earlier releases are fixed as well!
Get it Today !
Read on for the complete changelog.
Invitex version v2.8.2 is compatible with Joomla 2.5.x and 3.1.x.
Changelog for Invitex v2.8.2
- Features added
- "Invitation as a part of registration" support for "Easysocial" registration process
- "Invitation as a part of registration" support for "Payplans" registration process
- Force sending invitations after login with Easysocial support, ability to skip
- Activity Stream Integration support for Easysocial
- Point system integration for Easysocial
- Registration only on Invitation support for Easysocial
- Notification to Inviter when "Invitation request gets accepted" with Optional Easysocial notification support
- Notification to Users when "Someone form Imported contacts join the site" with Easysocial notification support
- Activity Stream Integration for "Total number of Invites sent by User" - JS, CB, JomWall, Easysocial
- Activity Stream Integration for "Total number of Friends found during Invitation process" - JS, CB, JmWall, Easysocial
- Bugs fixed
- Guest Invitations : Invitations sent using Linkedin and Twitter social networks are not sent
- Clicking on "Populate Users" button, gives alert "Error loading Document"
- Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/plugins/techjoomlaAPI/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo.php on line 33
- Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /var/www/html/plugins/techjoomlaAPI/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo/plug_techjoomlaAPI_yahoo.php on line 47
- Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/www/html/administrator/components/com_invitex/models/config.php