Broadcast is a Social Sync tool for your Joomla & JomSocial websites. If you use CB, you can use JomWall.
With Broadcast, you can :
Users can connect their Social Accounts to Broadcast & all their activity on Major networks can be synced to your site & All your activity can be synced to the networks.
- Push the activities & updates from your site to various supported Social Networks
- Pull activities &updates from supported Social Networks to your site
- Import RSS Content Feeds into your site's Activity stream.
- Users can use Broadcast to update all their Social Statuses from one place - your site !
Supported Social Networks
- Google Plus (Partial Alpha Support only for Status Fetch. Status update is not supported yet This plugin is not recommended for Live sites yet)
- Compatible with Jomsocial 2.8
- Manual Queue additions - Admins can manually push messages to the Queue .
- API to let any Joomla extension push content to the Social Queue
- Plugins for Push
- Joomla Content
- Flexi Content
- JomWall Activity Stream Integration
Full Feature List
- Supports Joomla 2.5.x and 3.x
- Booststrap and FOF support
- Allows users to connect their favourite Social networks to their profiles on your site
- Hootsuite/ TweetDeck like system for your Joomla website to let user's update their Social Statuses from your site
- Ability to let users decide which of their JomSocial activities shall be broadcasted
- Admin can manually add content to the Social Queue to be pushed to the networks
- Users can setup RSS feeds to update their JomSocial Status ( Like TwitterFeed)
- Admin can chose which networks to offer
- Social Update update scheduling & repeats
- URL Shortening using Google URL shortening API
- API for developers to push updates to Social Streams
- Extendible via APIs to add support for more Social Networks
The Support subscription entitles you to support as well as access to updates for the product during this period. You can keep using the product on your site for life but updates can only be accessed in the subscription period. Please See FAQs for details about the subscription.